vineri, 23 octombrie 2009

Cry the autumn sky

Rainy fall in my field of view,
Rainclouds wheep, as i think of you,
A city that is sad, is all that i see,
I think of you...thinking of me.
The sky is grim and crying still,
I still want you, with all of my will,
Your scent is still on my skin
You where right when you said you'd win,
I sit inside looking out
My soul is stirring, wanting to get out.
I look to the great gray sky
My sense of self asking me...why,
My hope is lost and hoping still,
To still have you, is all i will.
In the end i cannot stand,
Without you, my life is at an end.

Un comentariu:

  1. E foarte bine scrisa si structurata, post-modernista si de calitate in acelasi timp. E ciudat ca ai scris tu asta ( de obicei nu iti dezvalui aceste laturi ),insa felul tau de a scrie deloc emfatic si deloc superficial da un aer foarte golas si sincer poeziei..Cu cuvinte simple ai exprimat o emotie intensa..M-ai dat pe spate !

    RăspundețiȘtergere